Android Toast Example
Toasts are transient Dialog boxes that remain visible for only a few seconds before fading out .
- You can make toast by using Toast class .
- The Toast class includes a static makeText method that creates a standard Toast display window.
pass the following parameter to this methods
1) Application Context .
2) The text message to display
3) The length of time to display it (LENGTH_SHORTor LENGTH_LONG) .
- Once a Toast has been created,display it by calling show.
You can also customize the toast by setting its display position and assigning it alternative Views or layouts.